Thursday, August 25, 2011


Hatched

We've been growing monarchs and they hatched! (more pics to come...)

5

Peaches

Summer is coming to an end and I'm not ready.  (pouty face)
Grilled cheese!

Lots has been going on...two of my oldest and dearest friends came to visit and it was such a happy time.  (they wrote about it here and here.  Love.)  Jake turned 39!  My mom is in town for the next month.  School starts on monday and I now have a 7th grader, a 4th grader and a 2nd grader.  Time is flying by.





1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I feel like a little stalker sometimes but I do love to read your blog and in a small way reminiscence about my own Ricks college days. anyway - have I told you how enamoured I am with your house? You have such a great creative style and a darling family and I'm glad to kinda know you!