Sunday, May 7, 2006

Sunday Scribblings: My Shoes

My shoes are not my own:

The shoes I have in my mudroom can tell a story all their own.

The man of the house: outdoorsy. The last thing he did in these was start a massive fire in the back yard. But have no fear; he received a burn permit first.
fire in the back yard
Daughter #1: Loves to jump-rope at recess.

#1 Son: Loves to get dirty.

Daughter #2: Loves to get dirty, stomp in puddles, try on everybody else’s shoes.

Mommy: would just go barefoot at all times if possible, but a good pair of flip-flops will go the distance. Or two or three pairs…I guess if you open the closet doors, most of the shoes are mine.

It is a pleasant life I lead.

To view more Sunday Scribblings, click here.


paris parfait said...

Great photos! Really adorable of your little girl. Nice post.

JavaCurls said...

Your little one looks so adorable wearing your heels!

Lucky Candice said...

I love the photo of Abby in your shoes. Those are cute shoes too! I can relate about the flip-flops. I have a pair I bought years and years ago that I still wear around and they're the best ones!

I like your Sunday Scribblings -


Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.