Friday, October 6, 2006

Grateful Friday

~My sister has made it easy to donate to the Autism Research Institute for her upcoming run for autism. GO TEAM TOMMY!

Here is how to do it: Go to http://www.zoowalk.org/. There are tabs down the left side. Choose the 'donation' tab. Then click 'donate to a team'. Find 'Team Tommy' on the list. If you can't find it, click on the refresh button on your computer and it should be there. Once you highlight Team Tommy, you can follow the directions to make a secure online credit/debit card donation. Your donation is tax deductible and you can find that info on the website, http://www.zoowalk.org/, in the 'donations' tab. The money goes to wonderful research programs that have been making a difference for years. That info is also on the website.

~My boy was born 5 years ago today. Happy Birthday, Son!!

~Lucky Candice had her baby girl! I hope she posts her story. I can’t stop laughing about it. Congratulations, Candice!!

~#3 is potty trained! She’s doing such a great job, and only those of you who have tried to potty train your children can appreciate the sigh of relief I am feeling. Yeah, Girly Pants—such a big girl!

~My web site is in the beginning phase, but it is started and I am so excited!

~It’s sunny and crisp and the leaves are changing.

~We had French toast for breakfast, and I love French toast!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

I'm going to comment on both posts, so I can cover 2 subjects.

Your projects in your side bar are just beautiful! And I have to tell you that I design and make cards and make small scrapbooks for people. Our styles look a lot alike...well I guess there is only so much stuff out there to work with, so similarities are probably not that unusual, but I will say that you have a great eye for color and not everyone has that! Please keep posting your stuff. I just love it!

{{{hugs}}} Dars