Monday, November 17, 2008

sunday activities

My boy asked me if he could use my camera to take a picture of his Legos. This is what I found waiting for my personal enjoyment:

collage

self portrait after a lego war
his self portrait after the lego war

My littlest person spend a very long time making sure that there wasn't any white left on the page:

IMG_8500

My eldest led the troops in karate lessons. She called herself Chin Wu and they got very into it. (notice the attire of #3--she called them her "karate clothes" and when the lesson was over, she spent the rest of the afternoon in her undies.) Unfortunately the picture I took was not an action shot:

a lesson in karate

I had a hankering for some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. So I made some. They were delicious. I'll share the recipe later:)

The Bishop was in meetings all day and didn't return home until 6:45pm. There were cheers all around when he walked in and after dinner we happily joined him to watch our family favorite. In this particular episode, Bear Gryllz practically freezes to death and eats the eyeball of a Yak (it was gross!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Cool blog :-)

pERiWinKle said...

Teehee...love the photo of him after the lego war! Quite creative...oh! how they teach us! xx