1. it's been cold here (I'm not complaining, I'm just sayin.)
2. she's my book lovin' page rippin' bread stealin' sweetie
3. we made them...the babies learned to say "candy. candy. candy."
4. I was hiding the candy candy candy in my bedroom. They found it. I found them. Right after taking this picture, the other candy stealin' fool fell off the bed and the candy candy candy house came tumbling after. I didn't take a picture.
5. Jake took this the other morning. The cereal had been left out after the bus came and I went to brush my teeth. He cleaned it up before I got to the kitchen because he loves me. He said that bowl had four layers of different cereal in it. (Yes, that is heavy cream. My son has taken to heavy cream on corn flakes. Yikes.) Maybe I should take more pictures of the messes; it is funnier later.
I took these pictures. I made this stuff with my own two hands. I wrote these words. It's just a bunch of craziness, but it's what in this noggin. If you're going to use any of my stuff for your own stuff, just ask me. (I'm sure I'll say yes. I'm nice like that.) And a little linkie love never hurt anyone if you know what I'm sayin;)