Monday, February 12, 2007

Meme Monday: 4 Things

IMG_0919

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Great Harvest Bakery
2. Park City Sport (free season pass)
3. Counselor, Redcliff Ascent
4. Business Owner, Cottage Road Designs

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. A River Runs Through It
2. Sleepless in Seattle
3. The Saint
4. Gone with the Wind

Four places you have lived:
1. Massachusetts
2. California
3. Utah
4. New Hampshire

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Scrubs
3. Nova
4. Bob Ross

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Caribbean
3. Carmel, CA
4. Park City, UT

Four favorite foods:
1. Salad
2. Fruit
3. Grilled Yummies
4. Baked Yummies

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Health
2. Spring
3. a clean house
4. anywhere with my boy (of course, referring to my sweet hubs.)

3 comments:

boho girl said...

these are all yummy things.

i want you to feel health too, my friend. i hope that comes soon for you. sorry i don't live close enough to come over and chip in...

Carmel, Ca is one of my favorite places on earth.

love to you!

nina beana said...

that picture....ah!


also, wondering where you live now...if it's MA of NH, we may be close.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.