Thursday, May 31, 2007

conversations in the car with #3

IMG_2128
you can learn a lot of things from the flowers


#3: Be quiet! I trying to sing my A B C D Y song!

{giggles}

#1: I like how she calls it “A B C D Y song.”

#3: It’s not funny!

Me: They’re just laughing because they think you’re cute.

#3: I not cute, I’m big!

#1: I’m cute, and I’m big.

Me: I'm cute, and I'm big.

#2: Yeah, I’m cute…actually, I’m quite talented.

#3: a-b-c-d-e-f-g…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#3: I love to smell my fingers

Jake: {whispering to himself} Oh, no. No, no.

Me: Why? What do they smell like?

Jake: {to himself} no, don’t say it

#3: they smell like poop.

Jake: {moaning with head swinging back and forth} NO! NO! I knew it!

Me: Eeeeww! Why do they smell like poop!?

#3: because I put them in my bottom. {smelling fingers}

Jake: {continual moans with “no’s” interspersed randomly}

Me: {some sort of discussion on why we shouldn’t put our fingers in our bottoms, hand her a wipey and talk of washing hands more often trying not to laugh so that she can see me and misconstrue my laughter as egging on}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#3: {talking to her stuffed animal} Stop fighting. You need to be nice. And no giving rasberries to people. Okay?

{makes stuffed animal say "okay" in little voice}

{begins singing "I want my river back" from Backyardigins}

3 comments:

Dallas and Krista said...

Hillarious- I love Isaacs response- "actually i am quite talented". What wonderful supporters he must have around to know that about himself!

Kara said...

I love this post! Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Oh come on - Jake scratches and sniffs too...

LC