Tuesday, July 21, 2009

grab your towels and get in the car.

_MG_0475
the person with these cute little toes kept me up.
and her sister, too.
in fact, they keep me up a lot.
like every
single
night.
I'm tired.


I'm so tired that I can't even think ahead to what needs to be done
today.

or this week.

besides the fact
that I'm taking these kids (<---love) swimming

and hanging with my girlfriends

right now.

even if it kills me.




Brooke is flying home today--thanks for hanging and playing and helping me, sister. i love you.

4 comments:

jenica said...

oh hun.
(((bighugs)))

Mikael said...

oh, this post brings back memories. 8 months was my magic time when the boys started sleeping through the night (12+ hrs) consistently- but that was also after I started letting them 'cry it out' for weeks. I had to work on it.
Her toes are cute :)

eBay said...

I love you too. See? I DO check your blog :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.