1. Found that I love Ender as much at 35 as I did when he was a kid.
2. Ate a lot of chocolate.
3. Went to a movie. In the theater. It was a kid movie, and a matinee, but it was a movie. In the theater.
4. Made ice cream.
5. Took a walk with someone on a scooter scooting next to me.
6. Played on the beach.
7. Became an auntie for the second in one week. Hello, little Hazel and Norah. I love you already.
8. Stood outside under the full moon. Well, it was the day before the actual full moon, but it felt like the full moon. And it was so beautiful.
9. Learned some Spanish with my Spanish tutor app.
10. Planned to read on the hammock. Actually wrote it down on the chalk board, but I had to read while stirring dinner in the pot and following babies around the back yard because they wouldn’t lie on the hammock.
11. Cleaned my mudroom closet. Wow.
12. Tried to sleep with knots in my hair so it would be cute and curly when I awakened fresh and ethereal in the morning. Pulled it out in the middle of the night after much tossing and turning resulting in half curls, half frizz and not so fresh and not at all ethereal.
13. Ooogled over So You Think You Can Dance.
14. Gave lots of baths and enforced showers. All that sand and sweat!
15. Sweated. That cursed sweat gene.
Hello summer. I’m trying to enjoy you. I’m a little overwhelmed still, but you’re wonderful. I have just one request: could you ease up on the humidity? It’s just that I have this weird sweat gene…
I took these pictures. I made this stuff with my own two hands. I wrote these words. It's just a bunch of craziness, but it's what in this noggin. If you're going to use any of my stuff for your own stuff, just ask me. (I'm sure I'll say yes. I'm nice like that.) And a little linkie love never hurt anyone if you know what I'm sayin;)