Sunday, November 28, 2010

See that little footprint?

little footprint


So cute. 

Well, the cute person who made that footprint is about to send me to the loony bin.  At this point I'd just be glad to get some alone time in my padded cell.  Maybe some uninterrupted sleep?

She has boogers running down her face.  She wants me to hold her, but then while I have her in my arms, she'll try to peel my hands off her, like really, mom?  do you HAVE to be touching me?

Even though she keeps throwing all her food onto the floor, enraged, I still think she is sweet.  And I know that she probably just feels like there is a big clump of sand in her diaper.  Rubbing her biscuits raw.

2 comments:

Emma Jo said...

I love that you still see how adorable she is...but a nap in a padded room doesn't sounds bad, not at all.

Rachie said...

Oh I kinda know how you feel! Today I'm having a hard time with the wee lady, clingy and fussy and I have no idea just what she wants, ugh bedtime is soon. Thank heaven! You are such an inspiration to me as a mom :)
Love you!