Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Inspiration

inspiration
I'm combining Sunday Scribblings {Inspiration} (yes, a little late.) and Self Portrait Challenge {online tools}.
The thing about inspiration is that if you don't act on it, then nothing comes from it...well, except for that good feeling which accompanies it. The other thing that I've noticed is that it comes more often when I'm already working at something so I'm already open to it.
Here are a few of the many things that inspire me (in no particular order, and leaving many things out):

7 comments:

Clair said...

I LOOOOOVE that image of your reflection on the glass of your pictures. SO creative! You're too sweet adding me as a link on your blog. I'm not worthy! :)

Abby said...

I've been gone for so long and missed so many posts--what was I thinking? I loved getting caught up though...and I'm only slightly jealous at a few things, one being your floor. (Forget Carmel, etc...)

Suzie Petunia said...

What a great photo! How do you DO that??

Susannah Conway said...

i love this photo! :-)

MiandMiksmom said...

I wish I could take pictures like you.

Beaman said...

Impressive photo. I like it very much.
I always have a problem with inspiration. I don't mean the lack of but the timing. It always seems to hit when I need to go to bed and sleep. Any time after 11pm.

::Bek Geach:: said...

Great photo!
Bek :-)