Monday, November 12, 2007

*shop announcment*

handmade lotion

I have been making lotions for years and finally have what I consider to be the *perfect* recipe. I am going to put it up on my etsy shop to share. It comes in a stylin' aluminum 4 oz. bottle with black pump. I can't make up my mind with labels yet, so for now I'm labeling them with metal rimmed tags and a little ribbon. There are lots of yummy flavors, but right now all I have left is vanilla, plumeria and lavender. If you're interested in a particular scent, let me know and I'll see if I have it in my essential oil stock. I'm going to making more soon.

Here's what I love about this lotion:
-it is all natural
-it is handmade
-it soaks in quickly
-it is not greasy
-the smell is yummy but not overwhelming and slowly disappears
-it heals my dry skin and eczema
-it looks cute sitting by the kitchen sink

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just left a comment but it didn't post. Weird.

Anyway, you know me - always the one to give advice. I think you should charge more - like $15.00 or something. Homemade lotions are expensive.

Love ya!

LC

eBay said...

Truly. Gifted. Phenomenal. That's all for you Brittany. But there are lots of good words for the lotion too. I've used a few bottles of it and it really is the best lotion. And it did cure that some kind of crazy excema on Brittany's hand. She's not kidding.

Kara said...

I have this lotion in Plumeria and highly recommend it for the "hard" spots on your body. It's the best, and so are you!

Brigitta said...

I'd like some lotion. How do I order some? I love lavender or plumeria.

Unknown said...

B: Oh, goody, you're going to love the lotion. On my sidebar at the top, there are two links: "cottage road designs" and "crd at etsy." if you click on either of these, you can find the lotion. the payment method is through paypal, or if you want to do it the old fashioned way, you can send me a check in the mail--email me for my address:) (brittany@cottageroaddesigns.com)