Friday, October 8, 2010

spooky

spooky

My Grandmama is joining us for Halloween this year.  She's wearing a mask.  Her late husband is joining us as well, just across the way.  My grandparents in black masks has been strangely satisfying. 

I scanned another color-your-own project for you.  I left the bottom blank so you could make your own scary scene.  (My finished version is on the mantle next to Grandmama.)  I had a million things I wanted to do, but in between searching for lost binkies and forcing children to eat, I just couldn't get it done. 

five little pumpkins
Just click on it and it should take you to flickr where you should be able to download it and print it.  If you have problems, let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix it:)  Have fun!

boo.

The little pumpkin painting on my mantle is an original mixed media on stretched canvas (6x6) and is for sale on etsy here.

XO

2 comments:

Jason said...

Hey B,
I haven't been by in awhile, so I thought I'd pay a visit. You continue to inspire. Hope this finds you and yours well. Happy holiday season. Keep up the posting, as it's great to see what you're up to.

Oh, and I hope you have a great time with "gammy" in town.

Late.

Jocelyn Lord said...

Oh Geez I sure LOVE your seasonal mantel displays. They are delightful!